PLAN YOUR VISIT
WHO WE ARE
Our foot and ankle surgeons and podiatrists in NYC and Long Island are dedicated to providing the best in surgical and non-surgical treatments for orthopedic conditions affecting the foot and ankle.
All our doctors are extensively trained in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions of the lower leg, ankle and foot.
We treat conditions including heel pain and plantar fasciitis, arch pain, bunions, hammertoes, arthritis, tendinitis, fractures and sprains of the foot and ankle. We also specialize in surgical and non surgical treatment of diabetic problems affecting the foot including diabetic ulcers and Charcot foot. We provide custom orthotics and shoes.
WE ACCEPT MOST INSURANCE PLANS
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Empire Plan NYSHIP
- Worker’s Compensation
- EmblemHealth/ GHI
- United Healthcare
- No Fault
If you do not have health insurance, you can still get services. Please contact office for further information.
Foot And Ankle Trauma
We provide expert conservative and surgical treatment for all types of foot and ankle trauma.
Our foot and ankle surgeons specialize in adult and pediatric lower extremity reconstructive, revision and minimally invasive surgeries.
Stem Cell Therapy
We offer Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for a variety of ankle and foot orthopedic conditions.
Treatment and prevention of overuse and chronic injuries such as tendintis, arthritis, fasciitis an d stress fractures.
Quality and Safety
All team members at FAASNY have been trained thoroughly to assist in any situation.
- Dr. De Lucia is dual Board Certified as a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and the American Board of Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Medicine. He specializes in complex adult and pediatric foot and ankle reconstruction and trauma surgery. He is an Honorary Police Surgeon of the NYPD.
- Dr. Alencherry is dual Board Certified and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and the American Board of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine. He specializes in complicated surgery including revisions, deformity correction and Charcot reconstruction.
- Dr. Prevete completed her residency at New York-Presbyterian Queens hospital, with a focus on trauma and reconstruction. A marathoner herself, she has a special interest in running and sports injuries. She is a Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
- Having completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine, Dr. Gogna specializes in both conservative and surgical management of lower extremity injuries. Dr. Gogna is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- Dr. Britto completed his residency training at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is certified by The American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Dr. Orozco specializes in the management of diabetic foot care, wound care, and surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Dr. Shah is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. In her free time, Dr. Shah enjoys dancing, cooking, traveling, and exploring new restaurants in Manhattan.
- Dr. Mazer is an Associate of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. He is an active member of the American Podiatric and New York State Podiatric Medical Associations.
- Dr. Levenson is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is Board Qualified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons in Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery.
- Dr. Sethi graduated from the New York Institute of Technology in Manhattan with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology.