PLAN YOUR VISIT
WHO WE ARE
Our foot and ankle surgeons and podiatrists in NYC and Long Island are dedicated to providing the best in surgical and non-surgical treatments for orthopedic conditions affecting the foot and ankle.
All our doctors are extensively trained in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions of the lower leg, ankle and foot.
We treat conditions including heel pain and plantar fasciitis, arch pain, bunions, hammertoes, arthritis, tendinitis, fractures and sprains of the foot and ankle. We also specialize in surgical and non surgical treatment of diabetic problems affecting the foot including diabetic ulcers and Charcot foot. We provide custom orthotics and shoes.
WE ACCEPT MOST INSURANCE PLANS
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Empire Plan NYSHIP
- Worker’s Compensation
- EmblemHealth/ GHI
- United Healthcare
- No Fault
If you do not have health insurance, you can still get services. Please contact office for further information.
Foot And Ankle Trauma
We provide expert conservative and surgical treatment for all types of foot and ankle trauma.
Our foot and ankle surgeons specialize in adult and pediatric lower extremity reconstructive, revision and minimally invasive surgeries.
Stem Cell Therapy
We offer Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for a variety of ankle and foot orthopedic conditions.
Treatment and prevention of overuse and chronic injuries such as tendintis, arthritis, fasciitis an d stress fractures.
Quality and Safety
All team members at FAASNY have been trained thoroughly to assist in any situation.
- FOOT & ANKLE SURGEONDr. De Lucia is dual Board Certified as a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and the American Board of Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Medicine. He specializes in complex adult and pediatric foot and ankle reconstruction and trauma surgery. He is an Honorary Police Surgeon of the NYPD.
- FOOT & ANKLE SURGEONDr. Alencherry is dual Board Certified and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and the American Board of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine. He specializes in complicated surgery including revisions, deformity correction and Charcot reconstruction.
- FOOT & ANKLE SURGEONDr. Prevete completed her residency at New York-Presbyterian Queens hospital, with a focus on trauma and reconstruction. A marathoner herself, she has a special interest in running and sports injuries. She is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and Board Certified by the American College of Podiatric Medicine.
- FOOT & ANKLE SURGEONHaving completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine, Dr. Gogna specializes in both conservative and surgical management of lower extremity injuries. He is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- FOOT & ANKLE SURGEONDr. Britto completed his residency training at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He is well versed in the latest surgical and conservative treatments for the foot and ankle. He is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is certified by The American Board of Podiatric Medicine
DIPLOMAS AND CERTIFICATES
Medical Center has been a medical service provider in all fields of medicine for the Diplomats and their families for the past twenty years and keeps on maintaining a successful cooperation between the two bodies.