Announcing the brand new location for FAASNY located in Valhalla serving the community of Westchester County, New York.
Centrally located in Westchester County and minutes away from Western Connecticut and easily accessible to Northern New Jersey
Free Spacious Parking Lot Available both in front of the building (non-ADA accessible) and rear of the building (ADA accessible).
*Please use the larger parking lot in the rear of the building with Handicap (ADA) Access
Surrounding areas include Westchester County Airport, IBM Corporate Headquarters, Kensico Dam Plaza, Kensico Reservoir, Rockefeller State Park Preserve, Summit Lake Estates, Westlake High School, Columbus Elementary School, Rose Hill Shopping Center, Leith’s Pond and Carroll Park, Kensico School, Valhalla High School, PepsiCo, Pace University, Westchester Community College, Westchester Medical Center, New York Medical College, and many other locations in neighboring Pleasantville, Hawthorne, Armonk and Thornwood communities!
Directions By Car / Taxi
465 Columbus Avenue is a large tan-colored building with a large front arc-shaped clear glass window surrounded by a large parking lot with a recessed first-floor entrance; you will see a front entrance sign that reads “465 Columbus Avenue” with our sign for “Foot and Ankle Surgeons of New York” as well as “Northwell Health.” After the entrance, there is a long driveway on the right (north) side of the building leading to a rear parking lot. The entrance to the building is in the front and in the rear is the parking lot (tables and chairs outside the rear entrance).
*Patients are always welcome to call for directions and assistance – our staff are happy to help you!
- From the South: Saw Mill River Pkwy to Exit 27 turn right onto Marble Avenue then continue on to Kensico Road then continue onto Columbus Avenue and turn right at the front entrance sign for 465 Columbus Avenue with our logo on the right (just after Pleasant Manor Funeral Home).
Other northbound options are available including Sprain Brook Parkway to exit towards NY-100C East then an immediate left onto Bradhurst Ave becoming Lakeview Avenue, turn left onto Columbus Avenue, continuing on to our entrance which will be on the left after the entrance for Summit Estates.
- From the East: Saw Mill River Parkway approach (see below in south approach) OR take route 117 east to Pleasantville then making right on Marble Avenue flowing into Kensico Road and then Columbus Avenue after Thornwood, finding our entrance on the right.
- From the West: I-684 South to Route 22 westbound, right on route 120 north and left on Nanny Higgins Road to Thornwood then left on Columbus Avenue until reaching our entrance on the right.
- From the North: Taconic State Pkwy South to exit 2, then an immediate left onto West Stevens Avenue then left onto Columbus Avenue. Entrance will be on the left after entrance to Summit Estates. From Saw Mill River Parkway approach – take exit 2 toward Marble Avenue then follow onto Kensico Road, then Columbus Avenue, and the entrance will be on the right.
- Train: MetroNorth Harlem line to either Valhalla, Mount Pleasant, Hawthorne or Pleasantville Train Stations
- Bus: Westchester County 0006 bus route to Columbus Avenue @ Sutton Park stop (directly in front of building entrance).
- Taxi: Multiple options available, please call our office to inquire.
465 Columbus Avenue
Valhalla, NY 10595